Zombie survival mixed with a deeply ingrained nostalgia? Yes, please. Organ Trail, from developer The Men Who Wear Many Hats, is a take on the classic edutainment game Oregon Trail. This telling replaces the 19th century pioneering of North America with a post-apocalyptic zombie wasteland. With the east coast in shambles there is no option but to head west optimistically seeking salvation. Choose your party and set out, personalizing every aspect of you journey along the way.
- Player choices result in heavy game play variance– Starving vs thriving, etc
- Easy to pick up and play
- Replay into eternity — this game will always be fun
- Console to handheld cross save on PlayStation platforms
- The nostalgia is heavy with this one
- The “true to the original” approach to art style and game play features
- Pixel art can occasionally deter newcomers… but you’re smarter than that, right?
View original post 462 more words