Forgive my phrasing… it’s a content dump.
We’re nearing the end of 2016 and I have spent, perhaps, too much time away from the site. Lately life has been busy –no worries, it’s a good busy– but that hasn’t stopped the news. Over at DoomRocket, I’ve been covering the news of the week, twice a week, every week. Unfortunately these stories haven’t been making it over here and that’s what needs to change. I’d like to improve upon the status quo of GamerFuqs, begin posting more of the writing I’ve been doing and hopefully get back on producing more video content…. that part will come with time.
For now, I’m focusing on ensuring more post on GamerFuqs to give the handful of you beautiful readers something to come back to, so please — forgive my absence and this giant dump.
SO, here we go. It won’t be exciting. And it’s probably not pretty. Much of what’s here is just simply old news but I need to catalog it, so here it is — A big dump of everything I’ve been up to since I fell off about 5 months ago.
NewsWires for DoomRocket:
- YES! ‘KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM’ CONSOLE EDITION CRASHES ONTO PLAYSTATION 4, XBOX ONE
- INDULGE YOURMORE VILLAINOUS IMPULSES WITH ‘BATMAN: ARKHAM UNDERWORLD’
- ‘BATMAN: THE TELLTALE SERIES’ TO DROP ITS TREMENDOUS BLEAK MORAL ANGST IN AUGUST
- HOLY CATS, ‘BATMAN: THE TELLTALE SERIES’ IS COMING OUT REALLY, REALLY SOON, YOU GUYS
- YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FIRST EPISODE OF ‘LIFE IS STRANGE’ FOR FREE, I TELLS YA… FREE!
- JOY IS COMPULSORY: ‘WE HAPPY FEW’ NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM EARLY ACCESS
- IT HASN’T BEEN 24 HOURS, BUT WE CAN ALREADY SAY IT: ‘NO MAN’S SKY’ IS PERFECT (ok…. maybe we jumped the gun on this one a little bit but we were excited.)
- TRAVERS THE IOLENT, SCENIC CESSPOOL THAT IS NEW BORDEAUX IN THIS TRAILER FOR ‘MAFIA III’
- GAMESCOM 2016: ‘MAFIA III’ HAS ANOTHER TRAILER, WHICH IS NEVER NOT AWESOME
- ‘DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED’ LAUNCH TRAILER: YEP, STILL WEARING ITS SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT
- ‘ALLISON ROAD’ BACK IN DEVELOPMENT, REMINDING US ALL THAT HAPPINESS IS REAL
- ‘DARK SOULS III’ DROPS ITS ‘ASHES OF ARIANDEL’ TRAILER ON US LIKE SO MUCH MOLTEN AWESOME
- FOR AZEROTH! ‘WORLD OF WARCRAFT: LEGION’ DROPS TODAY
- CCP GAMES LAUNCHES ‘EVE ONLINE’ FREE-TO-PLAY, TO ROLL OUT KILLER UPGRADES IN NOVEMBER
- WATCH THIS ‘RETURN TO ARKHAM’ COMPARISON TRAILER AND THROW OUT YOUR PS3 ALREADY
- MIYAMOTO ANNOUNCES ‘SUPER MARIO RUN’ FOR THE IPHONE7, ALSO A LOVE FOR HAMBURGERS
- ‘YAKUZA 0’ IS IN THE BUSINESS OF GIVING YOU THE BUSINESS THIS JANUARY
- NYCC 2016: SQUARE ENIX BRINGS VIDEO GAMES TO A COMICS BRAWL, ALSO A JEEP WRANGLER
- ‘OUTLAST 2’ DEMO HAS GONE LIVE, FREAK YOURSELF OUT FOR FREE UNTIL NOVEMBER 1
- IMMERSED IN BETHESDA’S SHADE, SONY BEGRUDGES US MODS FOR ‘FALLOUT 4’, ‘SKYRIM’
- ‘ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE’ UNITES US ALL WITH THE VAST AND INCLUSIVE ‘ONE TAMRIEL’
- WE PLEDGE OUR BALEFUL MALICE TO THIS ‘DARK SOULS: ASHES OF ARIANDEL’ TEASER, SO THERE
- NOW YOU CAN DO BATTLE WITH THE ECONOMICALLY DISENFRANCHISED IN ‘BATMAN: ARKHAM VR’
- ROCKSTAR ANNOUNCES ‘RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2’, STOCK IN CLEAN JEANS SKYROCKETS
- FIGHT THE URE TO VIVISECT THE S#!T OUT OF THIS TEASER FOR ‘RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2’
- NINTENDO JUST MADE ITS COMPETITION LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF CHUMPS
- FINESS YOUR BAT-SNAP JUDGEMENT WITH THE THIRD EPISODE OF ‘BATMAN: THE TELLTALE SERIES’
- BETHESDA CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH THEIR GAMES — AND WE DON’T HAVE TO LIKE IT
- YOU BET WE’RE SCRUTINIZING THE VAGUE THINGS TATSUMI KIMISHIMA SAID ABOUT NINTENDO SWITCH
- WII U: 2012 – 2016 (PROBABLY)
- TRAILER TO ‘GUARDIAN OF GOTHAM”, EPISODE 4 OF TELLTALE’S BATMAN REVEALS YOU KNOW WHO
- YOU TOO CAN HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF YOUR ENEMIES WITH ‘CONAN EXILES’
- TODAY IN D’AW: ‘THE LAST GUARDIAN’ ADVANCE PRESS COPIES COME WITH A HEARTFELT THANK YOU
And some reviews too:
- EARLY ACCESS REVEALS ‘WE HAPPY FEW’ AS A PROMISING WORK IN PROGRESS
- ‘FALLOUT 4: NUKA-WORLD’: GAME-BREAKING BUGS MAR AN OTHERWISE FUN DLC
- ‘DESTINY: RISE OF IRON’: FOR BUNGIE, ANOTHER STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
WHEW! And that’s that. The content dump to end all dumps. I hope you’ve enjoyed even a few of these despite their being dated. Hey, it’s like a fine wine — better with age.
Maybe that doesn’t work for games coverage. Thanks for reading.